I wasn’t sure if I’d join Bloggiesta (hosted by Natasha of Maw Books) this weekend because I don’t know how much free time I’d have to work on the blog but I give in. This will pressure me to at least clock in some hours. I participated in Bloggiesta last June and I was able to accomplish a couple of things.
I already did some work on the blog when the new year started (changed the layout) but here are some of the things that I plan to do this weekend:
- Post a review of My Heartbeat by Garret Freymann-Weyr tomorrow
- Attend the joint meet up of Filipino Book Bloggers and Flips Flipping Pages on the 22nd and write an account of it after
- Work on the Filipino Book Bloggers site
- Edit the blog pages that I have: About Me, Favorite Books, We Love YA, Review Policy
- Invite some bloggers to do guest posts for the We Love YA, I haven’t been paying much attention to that feature
- Come up with more discussion posts
- Make a list of books that I plan to read soon because I always have a hard time deciding what to read next
- Clean my sidebar and my categories
- Promote the Facebook page of the blog so more people will follow
I think that’s it. Let me know if there’s anything else that you guys think I should work on. What changes do you want to see here? Do you want me to come up with certain posts? And are you guys planning to join Bloggiesta this weekend?