Last day for BBAW! Here’s what we’re supposed to write about for Future Treasures: “We’ve been visiting each other and getting to know each other better…now is your chance to share what you enjoyed about BBAW and also what your blogging goals are for the next year!”
I started this blog only this year so this is the first time that I’ve participated in BBAW and I must say that it’s been a delightful experience. I love how we were all able to highlight some of our favorite books and bloggers thereby encouraging others to look them up. I’ve added new-to-me blogs in my reader and I look forward to reading their posts in the future. I enjoy discovering new blogs to follow and I’m pretty active in leaving comments once a blog has been added to my reader. I’ve also added several books in my wishlist and it looks like I’ll have more material for my Want Books meme.
As for future goals, here are some of mine for next year:
- Organize more meet ups and discussions for Filipino Book Bloggers
- Read the books in my TBR and keep the number of books in there to below a hundred
- Write more posts that will encourage discussion
- Reread old favorites so I can write reviews for them
- Have at least one international giveaway
How about you, what are some of your blogging goals for next year? If you’re a follower of my blog, do you have suggestions on what I should focus on next year?